Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What a Surprise! ~ A Most Uniquely Delivered Compliment

I got the sweetest surprise tonight.  I was just enjoying a little down time with the hubby on the couch, he was reading a book and I was playing catch up with posts from my favorite bloggers.  I saw a recent post by Misty Schutt, who is the extremely funny girl who did the "Hazards of Backyard Hens" video I told you about recently.  If you have not watched it yet, you really need to.  If you have watched it already, go ahead and watch it again...I don't think there is a limit to how many times you can watch it and literally laugh out load.

Anyway, Misty posted a new video on Friday, but I hadn't seen yet because it's been crazy busy around here.  So I am sitting there with the laptop in my lap watching the video entitled "Compliments and Censures" when all of a sudden she gives ME a Compliment right in her video!  How cool is that?  It seems that Misty enjoyed my post about evacuating with 9 chickens, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 2 grandkids, and 1 husband, all in about 30 minutes.  I am so honored that she visited my blog and apparently spent quite a bit of time reading it.

Here is this weeks video by Misty...




Very nice 'Compliment delivery' Misty...Thank you so much!

Keeper of 1 husband, 2 grandkids, 3 dogs,
3 cats, and 17 Chickens!
 
Follow on Bloglovin


Did this post stir something inside of you? If so, Please leave me a comment, I would love to know what you're thinking!!!