Sunday, July 7, 2013

Video: "Hazards of Backyard Hens" ~ Misty you should have told me this Before I got Chickens!

Oh My Goodness!  It has happened to me!! I didn't know about the 'Hazards of Backyard Hens' until now, and now it is too late!!!  I have fallen into the 'slippery slope' of backyard chickens and all the dangers that Misty predicted are happening in my life!  What shall I do?  Should we have a 'Chicken Intervention' now or wait until I have gone off the deep end -which is exactly where I am headed?!

You have to watch this video...get the audio turned up so you don't miss anything right from the beginning.






Well, have you fallen in to this slippery slope as well?  Maybe we could just become co-enablers.  Who really wants help for this affliction anyway...not me!   I shared this video with my husband and after watching it he said, "She is talking about YOU!"  Perhaps I shouldn't have shared it with him because now he knows that the property he is clearing for my future goats, will not be the end of it...there will be more!

I do hope you will visit Misty's blog at "One Girls Rant"

Keeper of 1 husband, 2 grandkids, 3 dogs,
3 cats, and 17 Chickens!
 
Follow on Bloglovin


Did this post stir something inside of you? If so, Please leave me a comment, I would love to know what you're thinking!!!