Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy to be home...Chick Photos

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  The stress from being evacuated all week is starting to dissipate now that we are back in our home.  So for today I thought I would just share some pictures I took of the chicks after getting back in their home Thursday night.

Barry enjoying the tall grasses in the grazing frame.
Big Red posing for a shot...
Big Red: "What the heck is stuck between my toes?"

Tiny sure missed her Chicken Fountain while we were in evacuation.

Buffy: "I know I saw something move down there, now where is it?"

Everyone else was either camera shy or moving to fast to get a clear shot.  So nothing much happening around our coop, how about yours?

Keeper of 1 husband, 2 grandkids, 3 dogs,
3 cats, and 17 Chickens!
 
Follow on Bloglovin


Did this post stir something inside of you? If so, Please leave me a comment, I would love to know what you're thinking!!!